Perth Support needs a Senior IT Support Engineer:
Perth Support is a leading IT Managed Service Provider and proudly Western Australian and we are looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer.
Specialising in Microsoft on premise and Microsoft hosted 365 licensing, installation, Cloud migration and support and we need another Senior IT Support Engineer. We are fortunate enough to count some of Australia's leading publicly listed and private corporations as our clients so we heavily investing in process and automation allowing us to support our client's computer systems quickly and economically.
Perth, Western Australia is arguably, the most isolated city in the world and that's why we believe it's 2 million humans are some of the most inventive and resourceful on the planet. A perfect place to start a Technology Company. So that's what we did in 2014. We are delighted to say, our team is made up of some of the brightest IT professionals in Australia.
In 2022, we are now the fastest growing IT company in Australia, according to us, and proud to call Perth home. So proud, we named our company after it.
The successful candidate must be able to provide exceptional IT Project expertise and Client Support via phone, conferencing, email and in person. They must be able to work as a team, yet show strong leadership, initiative and accountability to empower the technical team to finish tasks on time, every time.
Reporting to the CIO, they will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Configuring, deploying and supporting Smartphones, Laptops, Desktops, Servers and peripherals using Intune and remote management utilities
- Troubleshooting application and user problems
- Managing helpdesk service requests, security breaches and emergency calls using best practice RMM and PSA tools
- Planning, Performing and supporting Cloud Migrations from on premise Exchange to Microsoft 365 using Migration tools and scripting
- Configuring, deploying and supporting End Point Protection solutions
- Configuring, deploying and supporting Microsoft 365 Data Backup Solutions
- Updating system documentation and time sheet information daily
- Liaising with stakeholder to manage their expectations
- Assisting design and scope clients requirements
- Scripting and Automations tasks as required
- Engaging and building relationships with Vendors
- Service desk, help desk and network engineer tasks as required
- Mentoring and leading project teams as required
Benefits and Perks:
Flexible hours with the added bonus of being able to work from home and site as required. They will be offered the opportunity to progress their career and provide input into the business and its customers.
Salary is the range of $82,000 to $110,000 + 10.5% Superannuation.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role, then please forward the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your current CV
- A covering letter showing proven ability to meet the requirements
- Email subject to be "Senior IT Support Engineer"